An Introduction to Landlord Insurance, in partnership with Landlords Alliance
LandLords Alliance Insurance is designed specifically for landlords and buy-to-let owners.
We work on the economy of scale Landlords Alliance Members get great Insurance offers due to the cooperative buying power of all its paid up members
LandLords Alliance Insurance is 5 Star rated and offers high levels of standard cover, options to increase limits, and extend your cover if you need to.
Our UK-based specialist claims handlers have helped thousands of landlords get their properties back into action quickly and efficiently. If you make a claim, we’ll allocate a dedicated claims handler to look after your claim from start to finish.
Landlords Alliance flexible cover also allows you to add properties to an existing policy any time, giving you one simple renewal date and a multi-property discount.
High level of standard cover:
- Buildings insurance cover
- Public Liability cover up to £2m in case a claim is made against you.
- New-for-old contents cover. (Contents only cover available for leasehold properties, such as flats, where a freehold management company may already have buildings insurance.) (2)
- Loss of Rent in the event of a material damage loss – i.e. Fire, Escape of Water, etc that make the property uninhabitable
- Boiler Cover. We’ll pay to either repair or replace your boiler if it breaks down. (With Buildings cover, excludes wear and tear.) Either buildings OR contents is standard, not both.
Optional extras – extend your cover:
- Accidental damage cover for Buildings and/or Contents
- Legal Expenses up to £100,000 covering legal advice and costs (the latter where you have a reasonable prospects of success)
- Management Liability cover (more comprehensive that legal expenses covering the legal defence and investigation costs of a prosecution brough against the company and/or its directors personally if held accountable for a decision made by any regulatory body or third party for alleged wrongful acts)
- Rent guarantee
- £5m Property Owners Liability
Contact an advisor today!
Simply complete the online enquiry form below. The National Landlord Alliance can give you the advice you need.